The supremacy of Shree Maharajji’s descension
In a day (kalp) of Brahma, which is of 4,320 million years, the supreme descension of Radha Krishn happens at least once when They reveal the absolute Bliss of braj ras, nikunj ras and maharas on this earth planet through Their leelas. This has happened only 5,000 years ago before the beginning of kaliyug. About 500 years ago Shree Radha Rani Herself appeared as Shree Chaitanya Mahaprabhu to give the same Bliss to the souls. Now our supreme acharya, Bhakti-yog-rasavatar, Kripalu Maharaj (Shree Maharajji) is freely pouring the same supreme Bliss of Radha Krishn love in an unimaginable limit by all means. We must try to understand the importance of this opportunity and appreciate our luck that we are in this age to receive this Divine benefit. His Graciousness has no compare and his kindness has no limit. We can have a glimpse of it.
Shree Chaitanya Mahaprabhuji distributed braj ras through the chanting of Krishn name for about thirty years. His ecstatic chantings of ‘Hari Bol’ revealed the Divine states of Mahabhao. Sometimes he also used to give devotional speeches. Personally he did not write any book, his disciples did. Other descended Jagadgurus and acharyas mainly ordained devotional guidelines of how to surrender, adore and dedicate yourself to God and revealed their philosophies in their writings. But, Shree Maharajji, apart from revealing the detailed devotional guidelines and the true philosophy of soul, maya, God, devotion and God realization, has:
- Reconciled the philosophical differences that appeared in the Darshan shastras and the bhashyas of the previous Jagadgurus. Our scriptures and all the writings of our acharyas and Jagadgurus are in the Sanskrit language which is not commonly understandable. Again, even if one knows Sanskrit language, the related themes of these writings appear to be contradictory and a human mind, because of its limitations, cannot reconcile them. Our Maharajji, for the benefit of the entire mankind, reconciled the philosophical, devotional and general contradictions of the Vedas, Puranas, Darshan Shastras and the bhashyas of all the Jagadgurus; that’s why he is called nikhil-darshan-samanvayacharya.
- Revealed the true path to God adoptable by everyone in the world: There is a great confusion in the world regarding the true path to God. Even during the time of Jagadguru Shankaracharya (about 2,500 years ago) there were hundreds of hypocritical and imperfect paths (to God) that were popularized in the society. A few of them he has mentioned in his Geet Govind song. But, nowadays, there are a number of religions which tell their own method of ritualistic devotion, and there are thousands of self-proclaimed inauthentic paths that are being propagated in the world by the ambitious teachers and preachers, and thus true aspirants get confused and don’t know what to do. Kripalu Maharaj has dispelled this cloud of confusion and has shown the true and practical form of selfless devotion to God (called nishkam bhakti which could be practiced by everyone in the world). He has also revealed this fact that Radha Krishn are the sweetest and the most loving form of God.
- Revealed devotional philosophy extensively: He has produced an enormous amount of devotional material in an easy to understand style for the devotees through thousands of discourses, and his books: “Prem Ras Siddhant,” “Radha Govind Geet,” and “Bhakti Shatak.”
- Revealed over 1008 lovingly exciting songs (called pad) of leelas, philosophy and humbleness, etc., that cover every aspect of devotion. They are: “Prem Ras Madira,” “Shree Krishn Dwadashi,” and “Shree Radha Trayodashi.” To add more vivacity in the devotion, he has himself created hundreds of musical tunes to sing these chantings and songs and has taught them to the devotees. This makes his method of devotion unique in itself and the devotees all the time experience a thrilling joy in their devotions;
- Produced an extensive amount of devotional material that includes over five hundred chantings of the name, form, virtues and the leelas of Radha Krishn. They are: “Braj Ras Madhuri I,” “Braj Ras Madhuri II,” “Yugal Shatak,” “Yugal Ras,” and “Yugal Madhuri.”
- The Divine bliss of all the holy celebrations is revealed by Shree Maharajji in all the functions, like: Janmashtmi, Radha Ashtmi, Dashehra, Sharat Poornima, Divali, Govardhan Puja, Shivratri, Ram Navmi, Holi etc. Every celebration brings a new joy and a new encouragement to the devotees.
- Constantly distributes the same braj ras since 1938 (over 69 years) which Shree Chaitanya Mahaprabhuji gave for 30 years; He is Graciously showering exactly the same Divine Bliss which Radha Rani and Shree Krishn gave to the Brajwasis during Their descension period. Every being in the world (from material to Divine) has his own personal radiation which is impregnated in his speech, writing, behavior and association. Thus, our Shree Maharajji, being the descension of the supreme Divine magnitude, imparts the same Divine Bliss which Shree Radha Rani gave to the people of Braj. Even if Kripalu Maharaj is in the Bhao state or he is casually giving darshan to the devotees, he is imparting the same supreme Bliss of Mahabhao all the time, because this is his own personality. Thus, from his satsang and personal association he is always giving the Bliss of Divine Vrindaban. When he chants, his ‘voice’ contains the ultimate Bliss of the ‘name’ and when he sings a pad, he literally manifests that leela in front of the devotees. He has impregnated the songs, chantings and couplets, whatever he has written, with the supreme Divine Bliss. Thus, we have the most precious Divine treasure of his ‘voice’ and ‘writings’ which will enlighten the dedicated souls with Radha Krishn love forever.
- Kripalu Maharaj inceasingly showers his Gracious compassion beyond compare upon the devotees. An instance in Chaitanya Charitamrit tells that once when Nityanand Prabhu was doing the propagation of nam sankirtan, Jagai and Madhai opposed him and hit him with stones. When Shree Chaitanya Mahaprabhuji heard about that, out of his exceeding love for Nityanand, he became angry upon them and thought of terminating them with chakra (a Divine weapon of God Vishnu). Nityanand humbly requested Shree Chaitanya Mahaprabhuji to forgive them as they are ignorant souls, and then Shree Mahaprabhuji became normal and loving as usual. But, Shree Maharajji has never shown any real anger to any soul no matter how great spiritual transgression he has done. He is simply kripavatar, the embodiment of the supreme power of Grace who has descended only to impart his compassion and Grace to all the souls and the devotees, and that’s how his name ‘Kripalu’ truly signifies the Graciousness of his Divine being.
His unsurpassing Graciousness is seen all the time. From very early morning and up to 9 p.m. he is among the devotees, rejoicing them with his darshan, association, speech and playfulness. Chanting of the name and the leelas goes on all the time, and every day Shree Maharajji speaks on various devotional aspects. Sometimes he himself is singing, sometimes he is creating a new line of the chanting which is going on, sometimes he is expounding on the meaning of certain lines of the chanting, sometimes he is walking among the devotees, giving them a feeling of personal closeness, and sometimes he is drowning them with a loving look that enters right into the heart of the devotees. He is still revealing new leela songs and chantings all the time and giving extensive discourses on various Divine and devotional matters at every occasion.
To benefit all the souls in general he has established two most unique Divine monuments: “Bhakti Mandir” in Mangarh (near Allahabad) and “Prem Mandir” in Vrindaban. These beautiful monuments will enlighten the true aspirants of God’s love for thousands of years and glorify the greatness of the Divine Bliss of Vrindaban.
Thus, taking into account the above facts, how much Kripalu Maharaj is Gracing us, is beyond estimation. At least in the last 5,000 years there is no such example in our Divine history. This is our soul beloved Bhakti-yog-rasavatar, Kripalu Maharaj whose Graciousness has no limit and whose compassion for the souls is unequalled. That is why he is being honored as the supreme Jagadguru and the supreme acharya of this age.